Come into our General Store and you'll discover so much more than apples. Browse through our recreated 1930s kitchen full of unique gifts.
- Seasonal fall decorations
- Local artwork
- Vintage glasswork and linen
- Baking and cooking wares
You'll also find lots of delicacies to tempt your palate. Our products are produced locally by small family businesses.
- Our own fresh pressed cider
- Fresh apple pie using our best pie apples
- Kathy's Blue Ribbon pickles, salsas, and relishes
- 100% Real maple syrup
- Honey (our local bee-keeper has hives next door)
- Jams and Jellies - we make our own from fruit grown on the farm - Red Raspberry, Tart Cherry, Wild Blackberry, Strawberry Rhubarb and our famous Apple Butter are some of our favorites
- Leanna Gravert's Handmade Baskets